Tuition includes Clinical Experience, National Registry Psychomotor Testing, and class shirt.
Books are not included in the tuition. We are using Brady’s Advanced EMT, A Clinical Reasoning Approach.
The package consists of:
Brady’s Advanced EMT, A Clinical Reasoning Approach
MyLab Access Code with e-text.
Go to www.bradybooks.com, order the package, at check out use the promotion code “BRADY20” for free shipping, and a 10-20% discount. Another option would be Amazon.com.
All assignments are done online through the Brady MyLab program (pearsonmylabandmastering.com/). Students must have regular secure access to a laptop or desktop computer and internet. Must also have regular access to a printer.
Students must provide:
- Minimum of High School Diploma or High School Equivalent/Transcripts
- Picture ID
- Current Two-step TB Skin Test (within the last year) (e7health.com)
- Proof of Childhood Immunizations (MMR, DPT or D-TAP, Chicken Pox)
- Hepatitis B Vaccinations series
- Nevada State or higher Background check. (mystudentcheck.com)
- 10 Panel Drug screening (information given during orientation) (e7health.com)
- Completed COVID Vaccinations
- Current State or National Registry EMT certification (out of state certification accepted)
- Current BLS CPR Certification
Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your registration at any time prior to the first day of class and receive a full refund, less the non-refundable 10% of $147.50 (EMT)/$147.50 (AEMT) per NRS 394.449. Contact us for more details.